To identify yourself online with the AUTHADA app, you do not necessarily need a QR code. You only need a QR code if you have accessed your service provider’s website with a PC. If you complete the entire identification process with an NFC-enabled smartphone (without a desktop device), you do not need a QR code. Please proceed as follows:
- If you have opened the AUTHADA app, close it.
- Open the website of the service provider on your smartphone via the browser.
- Start the identification process on the service provider’s website.
- After you have been instructed to download the AUTHADA app, start the identification process by tapping the “start AUTHADA app” button on the service provider’s website. The AUTHADA app will then open automatically.
- Now follow the instructions of the app. This includes entering your PIN and reading your ID card (note: you will find your PIN in your PIN letter).
- Then enter the TAN generated in the app on the service provider’s website.
You can find information on identification with QR code here.