If you have accessed the website of your service provider for which you want to identify yourself with a PC, you can identify yourself with a QR code. Please proceed as follows:
- Open the website of the service provider on your computer.
- Start the identification process there.
- After you have started the process, find the QR code on the service provider’s website.
- Start the AUTHADA app on your smartphone and scan the QR code with the app.
- Now follow the instructions of the app. This includes entering your PIN and reading your ID card (note: you will find your PIN in your PIN letter). For the data transfer, please hold your ID card against the NFC interface until you are told that the process is complete.
- Then enter the TAN generated in the app on the service provider’s website.
If you have problems scanning the QR code shown there, increase the distance between the screen and the smartphone.
For identification without a PC (only with the smartphone), you do not need a QR code. You can find more information here.