1. ID Documents
Currently, the following ID documents are supported in the AUTHADA sign process:
- German ID card
- Electronic residence permit
As of right now, the eID Card for citizens of the EU and the EEA is not supported.
Furthermore, ID documents need to meet the following requirements:
- Contain a complete date of expiry
- Contain a complete date of birth
- Contain a structured place of residence (street, postal code, country)
2. Documents which need to be signed
Documents which are supposed to be signed with AUTHADA sign need to be meet the following requirements:
- PDF format
- Not encrypted
- Not protected from changes
- Include a signature field as specified in the API documentation
Optimising the PDF and reducing its size is recommended.